Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's Just The Beginning


 
It's been quite a while since I have "blogged"....is that a word?
 
Anyway this blog will most likely be all over
the place, lots on my mind.
 
A few weeks ago we began a new journey here at the Neville house
 
HomeSchooling!
 
It has been very challenging (yes, already lol)
but also very rewarding
and it's only been almost 3 weeks.
 
I must admit that it only took me a couple of days before I thought to myself
 "what am I doing and why aren't my children in school?"
I'm just so afraid of "messing up."
 
And I can tell you that I have a new found respect for
homeschool parents!
 
It is quite a load to carry but what a beautiful load it is :)
 
 
Watching them read, work, learn and explore together
is one of the greatest joys ever!

 
 And even on the messy days
when stuff is every where and things aren't going as perfectly
as planned...


So even on the tough days,
the days that I'm not wearing my "Super Mama" gear,
I will look ahead to the purpose
and know that...


Happy HomeSchooling! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment